Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Taylor Swift on her future:I have no idea if I'm going to get married or be single forever'

Taylor Swift on her future: 'I have no idea if I'm going to get married or be single forever'   Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/taylor-swift-idea-married-article-1.1311437#ixzz2Pz1JSZtj
In a recent revealing interview in Wonderland Magazine, the famously known lovestruck singer says she doesn't know if happily ever after is in her future--but she's ok with it. "I've kind of realized that I have no idea where I'm going to be next year, or in six months, or in two months." "I just have no idea and I'm kind of into that," she admits on the uncertainty. "I know where I'll be on tour in two months,but no idea where I'm going to be mentally, emotionally, dreams, goals, wishes, hopes. I have no idea if I'm going to get married or be single forever or have a family or just be on my own." The star, who's chart-topping break-up ballads include " I Knew You Were Trouble" and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" goes on to talk about what it feels like to really be heartbroken. "It's very complex; you're never feeling just sad. Maybe you wake up and you feel sad, and then you get angry, and then you feel like 'I'm fine', and then you feel confident, and then you feel a sense of doubt, and then you're insecure, and then there's jealousy, and then you're back to sad - and then you feel fine again." Swift has been romantically linked and split with some of Hollywood's hottest bachelors including Jake Gyllenhaall, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer and most recently One Direction's Harry Styles. When it comes to relationships, the 23-year-old blond beauty explains that for her, "[they] are like traffic lights. And I just have this theory that I can only exist in a relationship if it's a green light." The April/May Outspoken issue of Wonderland Magazine featuring Swift as their cover girl hits newsstands Tuesday.

News Source:www.nydailynews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Google+ Badge