Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Diet: Kanye West's Love Is "Eating for Two," Focusing on Good Nutrition

Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Diet: Kanye West's Love Is "Eating for Two," Focusing on Good Nutrition
Baby Kimye is precious cargo! Of course, mommy-to-be Kim Kardashian knows that more than anyone. That's why Kanye West's love is committed to eating healthfully for herself and her baby. "Keeping a healthy lifestyle has always been important to me," the E! star, 32, wrote on her blog Monday. "And now it's even more important because I am looking out for someone else's well being other than just my own." LOL! Check out Kim's "vampire facial" So what's a girl to do? "I've been researching recipes and healthy eating tricks to make sure that I get the right nutrition now that I'm eating for two!" Kim said. For her, that entails "maintaining a well-balanced eating and fitness plan." She's also looking to her trainer for advice. "My Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Diet sent me this book [The Body Diet Reset] and I am so excited to read it! [It] will give you the tools you need to restart the way you are eating and boost your metabolism. I love his recipes and I know you guys will too!" Hey, if it's good enough for Kim and baby Kimye, we wanna try it, too. Don't miss Kourtney & Kim Take Miami Sunday at 9 p.m. on E!

News Source:www.eonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Google+ Badge