Social Icons

Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

Sarah Jessica Parker Reveals Perils Of Cheap Shoes

Sarah Jessica Parker Reveals Perils Of Cheap Shoes
SARAH JESSICA PARKER says that there is a price to pay for wearing lower-priced shoes. The actress, who is accustomed to labels such as Manolo Blahnik and Christian Louboutin, tried cheaper styles when in character for working mother Kate Reddy in 2011 film I Don't Know How She Does It. "So I got shoes from [Aldo and Nine West] and the bottom of the shoes aren't leather, they are plastic, so I slipped a couple times and twisted my ankle," she said. "I went to a foot doctor and he said, 'Your foot does things it shouldn't be able to do. That bone there - you've created that bone. It doesn't belong there."' The Vogue cover girl also added that her role as a producer, as well as an actress, in Sex and the City paved the way for Lena Dunham to take on such an instrumental part in Girls - a US show that is also create by HBO. Dunham wrote, directed, co-produced, and also stars in, the hit series. "HBO was very encouraging of the beyond-camera role I played, and I feel that had we not done it, I don't know that would have existed for Girls," she told Net-A-Porter magazine. "It's a such a different way of thinking and it's not conventional. I also think that [Dunham] came along understanding her voice and with the support of a producing partner [Judd Apatow] experienced enough to say she is capable of this, that she needs to be in charge of the story as it's her voice. I do feel Sex and the City's success made that possible, and it would have been different otherwise."

News Source:www.vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Google+ Badge